Committed to Dental Education
Every year, there are new advances being made in dentistry—advances that can give you a healthier, more attractive smile, and that can make your care more comfortable.
As your dentist, I am committed to providing you with the latest diagnostics, treatment, preventative care, and equipment available.
I continue to learn, because the more I know, the better I can serve you.
- Board Certified in Dental Implants, Diplomate American Board of
- Diplomate and Prosthetic Master, International Congress of
- Master Academy of General Dentistry
- Diplomate American Academy of Pain Management
- Associate Fellow, World Clinical Laser Institute
- Former Assistant Clinical Professor of Implantology, New York University
- Fellow, American Academy of Implant Dentistry
Professional Memberships for Leading-Edge Care
I take a proactive approach to learning about state-of-the-art developments as they happen. Professional associations give me direct access to the latest and most advanced materials, procedures, and educators, enabling me to bring the best in dental technology and care to my patients.
- Former Board Member, New York State Academy of General Dentistry
- Member, American Dental Association, NYADA, Implant Study Group of New York, American Academy of Pain Management, Academy of General Dentistry, International Congress of Implantologists, 9th District Dental Society, American Academy of Implant Dentistry
Professional Leadership to Ensure Quality
Holding leadership positions in dental groups allows me to be involved in the dental community. Our focus is to provide quality continuing education to dentists in order to provide better care to patients.
- National Delegate, New York State Academy of General Dentistry, 1997-2001
- Dental Product Evaluator, Caulk Dentsply, Heraeus Kulzer Inc
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Implantology, New York University
- Lectures on combining dental technologies including implantology with soft tissue lasers and CAD/CAM restorations